BioCentury Future Leaders in the Biotech Industry (Bassil Dahiyat, Ph.D., presenting; New York, NY)
Xencor’s employees are the most important factor in our success. We have assembled a highly talented group from diverse backgrounds and disciplines to execute our business plan and shape our future. Xencor employees value new ideas and flexibility and demand from each other scientific rigor, a passion for innovation, and a willingness to take risks.
We strive to create an environment that will challenge, motivate, and reward our employees for meeting the changing demands of creating breakthrough therapeutics. Xencor has a highly collaborative structure that integrates co-workers with different skill sets into teams for product and technology development.
We offer a competitive salary & benefits package. Xencor is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Information and resumes: email@example.com
- Competitive base salary and bonus program
- Stock options
- Scientific and performance award programs
- 401k plan
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Medical/dependent care reimbursement plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Group AD&D Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Generous vacation/sick/holiday time
Xencor reserves the right to change or terminate the above benefits at any time with or without notice.
- 7-10 years of Biotech/Pharmaceutical Industry Experience with 5+ years in clinical operations
- Experience in a start-up environment preferred
- Clinical trial experience in Immunology, Allergy and/or Oncology preferred
- Phase 1 and 2 clinical trial experience and experience with a preference for experience with monoclonal antibodies/biologics
- Expertise in GCP and clinical compliance
This position will report initially directly to the Chief Medical Officer.
- Plan and manage clinical phase 1 and 2 programs including development of clinical portions of INDs, protocols, investigator brochures, CRFs, data management plans, monitoring plans, safety reporting, IND reports, budgets and timelines and oversight of study start, enrollment and closeout study reports, IND reports
- Responsible for management of CROs and other outside vendors, clinical research associates and monitors, clinical research assistants
- Develop clinical SOPs and guidelines, set up and maintain study files
- Negotiation of clinical contracts, including sites and vendors
- Oversight of clinical audits
B.S. or B.A.
Return to top